Vision, Mission, PEOs, POs, PSOs
Be a globally recognized B-School for professional excellence by creating an inclusive ecosystem for our stakeholders to engage with businesses and society.
1. Facilitate contextual management education by providing a conducive environment for learning and industry relevant skill training.
2. Nurture research culture which addresses business and social concerns to provide suitable remedial measures.
3. Promote institute-industry interface and alumni connect on a continual basis
4. Enhance employability skills relevant to industry needs and attributes which are highly valued by employers
5. Offering value added courses backed by experiential learning to develop entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and critical thinkers
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
1. To transform students as effective professionals, who are self-aware and possess leadership, and effective communication skills.
2. To demonstrate an understanding of ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses often face.
3. To apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems,
4. To understand the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve organizational performance.
5. To demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences impact businesses.
6. To possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to identify and develop business strategies.
7. To develop the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
8. To equip students with skills to drive entrepreneurship initiatives either on their own or within organizations where they are employed.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
PO 1. Apply knowledge of conceptual models and develop business strategies for management decisions, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
PO 2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
PO 3. Inculcate the right values and an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility,
PO 4. Understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business.
PO 5. Lead themselves and others in the achievement of organisational goals, either as a manager or as an entrepreneur.
PO 6. Work with and manage multidisciplinary teams and global organisations.
PO 7. Apply entrepreneurial competencies acquired during the program to bring socio- economic transformation.
PO 8. Use the techniques, skills, and modern management tools necessary for management practice.
PO 9. Update consistently and develop the ability for lifelong learning which takes care of qualitative academia and job opportunities
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
PSO 1 - Ability to add value to the organization through Research and Technology driven contemporary Management practices.
PSO 2 - Ability to communicate effectively and exhibit leadership skills in diverse cultural environment.
PSO 3 - Acquire knowledge of the entrepreneurial process and enhance creativity and innovation in managing family businesses
PSO4 - Ability to prepare and execute strategies in the interdisciplinary domains.
PSO 5 - Exhibit high standards of professional ethics, social responsibility and Continuous Learning.