Be a globally recognized B-School for professional excellence by creating an inclusive
ecosystem for our stakeholders to engage with businesses and society.
1. Facilitate contextual management education by providing a conducive environment
for learning and industry relevant skill training.
2. Nurture research culture which addresses business and social concerns to provide
suitable remedial measures.
3. Promote institute-industry interface and alumni connect on a continual basis
4. Enhance employability skills relevant to industry needs and attributes which are
highly valued by employers
5. Offering value added courses backed by experiential learning to develop
entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and critical thinkers
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
1. To transform students as effective professionals, who are self-aware and possess
leadership, and effective communication skills.
2. To demonstrate an understanding of ethical issues and dilemmas that businesses
3. To apply knowledge and skills to solve business problems,
4. To understand the concepts of information technology (IT) and how IT can improve
5. To demonstrate a global perspective and an awareness of how cultural differences
6. To possess the skills required to integrate concepts from various disciplines to
identify and develop business strategies.
7. To develop the skills required to work and lead effectively in a team-based
8. To equip students with skills to drive entrepreneurship initiatives either on their
own or within organizations where they are employed.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
PO 1. Apply knowledge of conceptual models and develop business strategies for management
decisions, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis,
projects and assignments.
PO 2. Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
PO 3. Inculcate the right values and an understanding of professional and ethical responsibility,
PO 4. Understand, analyse and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of
PO 5. Lead themselves and others in the achievement of organisational goals, either as a
manager or as an entrepreneur.
PO 6. Work with and manage multidisciplinary teams and global organisations.
PO 7. Apply entrepreneurial competencies acquired during the program to bring socio-
PO 8. Use the techniques, skills, and modern management tools necessary for management
PO 9. Update consistently and develop the ability for lifelong learning which takes care of
qualitative academia and job opportunities
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
PSO 1 - Ability to add value to the organization through Research and Technology driven
contemporary Management practices.
PSO 2 - Ability to communicate effectively and exhibit leadership skills in diverse cultural
PSO 3 - Acquire knowledge of the entrepreneurial process and enhance creativity and
innovation in managing family businesses
PSO4 - Ability to prepare and execute strategies in the interdisciplinary domains.
PSO 5 - Exhibit high standards of professional ethics, social responsibility and Continuous