The Finance Pro-C is meant for discussing the issues related to Finance in specific & Management in general. The main objective of this club is to bridge the gap between theoretical learning & Practice. The club is coordinated by Prof. Shrirang A. Deshpande & Dr. Arif Shaikh, which is run & managed by the students interested in Finance as specialization.
- To emphasize the importance of finance.
- To make the students more competitive in terms of both concepts as well as practice.
- To give a platform to the students to bring out their best and improvise upon their concepts with a better practical understanding.
- Reading financial statements and interpretation.
- Undertaking live projects.
- Conducting group discussion on economic issues.
- Analyzing major economic aspect of country and global impact.
- To conduct various inter and intra collegiate competitions on the global as well as domestic issues.
- Compiling finance related articles.
- Having interaction with the resource person to hone the concepts.
- Help to enhance the knowledge and skills.
- Enhance the presentation skills and familiarize students with financial aspects and interpretation.
- Practical aspects of accounting and financial management become more clear
- Selection of topic for In plant becomes easy.
- Analytical skills are sharpened.