Institute of Management Education and Research,Belgaum
Cultural event at IMER
Foundation Day - 2014
- To achieve 100% placements with an average package of 5.00 lakhs by 2018 (from the current average package of 2075 lakhs, assuming 15% growth year on year).
- To ensure that all the students will get internship and in-plant training opportunities with reputed companies.
- Developing a committed, research oriented and passionate team of faculty that exhibits leadership on pan India basis in their subject areas and who are capable of solving business problem (local/state/national) through relevant research and consultancy.
- To have up-to-date database of all the alumni by june2015 and to develop a robust system to remain in touch with them.
- To develop close rapport with at least one industry every year by every faculty member.
- To write at least one case every year by every faculty member.
- To work on a consultancy assignment (At least one assignment per faculty every two year irrespective of revenue generation. But it should have a reasonable impact)
- Enabling each faculty to Design, Develop & offer at least one contemporary course/ program of great value for both students and/or industry.